Projects have included
- Björk – Biophilia Live, directed by Nick Fenton and Peter Strickland and featuring Björk, released in more than 400 theaters worldwide including a vast range of eccentric venues and digital networks (see scrapbook here)
- Inni, by Sigur Rós and director Vincent Morisset. 100+ city, 22+ country release, including World Premiere at the Venice Film Festival (Venice Days section), sell outs in London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Rome, Toronto, Helsinki, Minneapolis (U.S. premiere), Edinburgh, Glasgow, Trondheim, Tokyo, Taipei, Eindhoven . . .
- Christmas on Mars, by the Flaming Lips. 70+ city release across the U.S. and Canada, including three month run in a custom cinema constructed inside a former Socialist meeting hall in New York City
- Voltaic, by Bjork. 30+ city release across the U.S., including sold out, capacity crowd at the new School of Visual Arts Cinema in New York City. Exclusive poster release. Inaugural screening of the new Trylon Microcinema in Minneapolis.
- Zenith, released in 20+ cities, mass DVD and mass iTunes release, innovative online P2P release, viewed by over 1.2 million people (and counting)
- Daylight, released in 20+ cities, New York Times Critic’s Pick, VOD release in 100+ million homes and on iTunes and DVD
- As It Is in Heaven, released in 10+ cities, VOD and DVD release, New York Times Critic’s Pick
… and many others.